WINTER READY

This afternoon my flat mate and I took a trip to Westfield, Statford City
to purchase a few essential bits. My expensive taste and aptitude for bargain hunting made it quite an successful venture.
I found the most perfect winter coat in Toppers; it perfectly encapsulates both the princess coat and faux fur trends and adds a touch of classic glamour into my wardrobe.
I'd seen the coat online a while ago but I'm opposed to delivery costs and it's not been in their Oxford Street branch so I was so happy to accidentally stumble across it.
I particularly love the detachable faux fur collar - I'd purchased one from ASOS a few months ago but wasn't fond of the colour.




Through exchanging an unwanted item and utilising my student discount I paid a mere £40 for the usually £98 coat... such a lovely bargain :)


I was additionally obliged to stock up on Eylure faslies as Superdrug have a wonderful 3 for 2 offer on...



My absolute favourites are 116 (two end packets) - which subtly provide the perfect lash thickness and length. I also invested in a pack of 107's (center) which assist in creating a more dramatic look with darker, thicker lashes.

I also purchased these beautiful slipper boots from M&S, which are substantial, festive and an essential purchase for these freezing evenings and mornings in a student flat.

Share:

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love this coat! I saw it on a few blogs, and everyone wears it so well. I just love the shape of the dress.. and with the fur stole too!

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig