RECAP: NICOLA ROBERTS

I randomly won an exclusive invitation to Nicola Roberts' album listening party at Shoreditch House. I dragged my flat mate along with me and we had a wonderful evening
Laughing at some overly excited fans who did an impromptu duet with Nicola, girls asking her about Cheryl and Kimberly as though they were part of their friendship group and a very odd man who brought her a large glittery box full of bath products!?
I am a huge Girls Aloud fan
and saw Cheryl, Kimberly and Sarah when I went to the X Factor last year. I was shocked at how thin Nicola was in real life then (all the bones in her back were visible) and was once again shocked (but very envious) at how tiny her legs are.
She was absolutely lovely and genuinely interested in hearing about how people's day's had been, where they were from and what they were studying. She's had a lot of negative press over her looks but she's a gorgeous girl, with beautiful hair.
Sadly her album hasn't received as much recognition as it deserves.
Sticks & Stones is a very moving track which highlights the torment Nicola faced for her looks. Lucky Day is my favourite and I particularly love Nicola's styling in the video.

Nicola & I
Leather Jacket - Topshop, Dress - ASOS, Ring - Next, Boots - H&M
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig