WHERE IT'S SO WHITE AS SNOW


Bit of a belated snow picture, the quality is absolutely awful but I really do like it. I've had such a lovely, lazy weekend with my boyfriend who came over and watched a record five football games (yes, seriously) whilst I baked cakes, applied for internships, wrote a piece for my University paper and lusted over his Mac (so productive). After using it I have such a silly hatred towards my lousy HP laptop and forget that I don't have a Magic Trackpad and constantly lock my mouse pad :S

I made quite a few naughty purchases over the weekend some of which will appear on here over this week:

.The new Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I'd pre-ordered it and rushed to collect it before starting work at the weekend, it's so beautiful.

. A Pink Clarisonic Mia - I've been wanting one of these for so, so long! I've had it saved in my ASOS basket for months and months, unpatiently waiting for their 20% student discount offer to resume (as I had a voucher I was planning to use). However, it was out of stock in their most recent 25% off and I didn't have the funds when GRAZIA had the 30% offer. Follow me on twitter and I'll keep you updated on my progress. I'll wait a while before I do a complete review. I brought mine from buyapower for £90.

How did you spend your weekend? Was Monday as good/bad as you expected?
Share:

2 comments

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig