LONDON FASHION WEEK: PROSE INTERVIEW

Image courtesy of CUB Fashion Editor Lucinda Turner.

I was lucky enough to be invited to watch the Prose show at London Fashion Week and go backstage and interview designer/founder/total inspiration Miriam Lehle (to say I was excited would be a MA-JOR understatement. Above is a sneaky shot Lucinda took of the interview, which you can read here. I was so nervous it was ridiculous but I really loved it and managed to get through my many questions. I'd done a lot of research which paid off as Lehle seemed very impressed that I knew this wasn't her first show at LFW. Miriam is an exceptionally talented and lovely lady and I can't wait to see more from her in the future.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig