MOTEL ROCKS SAMPLE SALE: MARCH

Laura, Selina and I modelling Motel Mountain Print.

Today I assisted at the Motel Rocks Sample Sale. It was immense. There were absolutely tonnes of wonderful bargains and beautiful garments available to the general public to view and purchase. I personally love sales, the vast majority of my wardrobe is made up of pieces I've purchased in sales as I utterly love a good bargain (see Marc). I don't think there's anything worse than purchasing an item full price, only to see it significantly reduced a few weeks later.
I had such a lovely day, as always, the Motel team are some of the loveliest people I've worked for and Laura and I always seem to have such fun whenever we're together! I inevitably left with a few pieces, which will appear on here over the next few weeks - I'm sorry I've neglected this blog for a disgusting amount of time. I got into a bit of a rut with photographing things as I'd been taking all my outfit pictures on my boyfriend's mac, which isn't ideal as I absolutely hate having my photo taken and get really shy especially when it comes to posing (anyone else suffer with this anxiety too?!?) I have resolved this awkward issue and now have a tripod so hopefully you guys will see an improvement and consistency in my posts from now on :)
Share:

7 comments

  1. looks like a great day! hope to make the next.

    amz. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I am totally with you on the whole photo issue :') I'm so used to being behind the camera I look like such a div awkwardly posing and I'm constantly worrying that I look awful. I did my first outfit post the other day, got mumma Rachel to take photos and in the end just shamelessly got my pose on ;) Must have taken about 30 photos and a handful were actually O-K! Love your re-design as well.. really need to sort mine out!
    Katt xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so glad I'm not alone. Its hilarious, even for beauty product posts I take like 30 and use about 3 haha. Thank you :) Yours is fab already Kat, I love the cat! xxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. I actually really love that sweater wish I had one toooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely design but it just didn't suit me at all :( I was so gutted. xx

      Delete
  4. Amazing! Wish I could have gone! I usually take photos in the garden with a tripod but I feel like an absolute weirdo in the process. I always feel like my neighbours are watching! Looking forward to taking them in the garden at home over the summer which is significantly more private! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll definitely have to come to the next one :) I think its funny what we put ourselves through to get content for our blogs! xxx

      Delete

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig